[tac_plus] accounting & syslog

Josten, Michael Michael.Josten at hs-niederrhein.de
Fri Feb 28 07:41:51 UTC 2014

I installed several syslog-ng instances and everything works fine. Accounting messages are properly forwarded and processed
in the EKL stack. Had to enable the "keep hostnames" option to keep my perl scripts working on the correct host.
I didn't thought it was that easy, sorry for the panic :P

Thanks and best regards
Michael