[tac_plus] A question concerning the availability of the tac_plus complete command reference chart

Bartlomiej Kos bkos at fast-stable-secure.net
Thu Jul 10 12:16:38 UTC 2014

Dear Shrubbery Inc.,

First of all, thank you for developing your flavour of the TACACS server.
It is an invaluable tool for one needing to set up a centralised AAA system
when one's funds are limited.

I have already had some success establishing a working environment with
your server using the version available in the standard 7.5.0 Debian Wheezy
package repository, but would like to get the most from your server, so
that my users could enjoy a seamless working environment. Unfortunately, I
have found out the hard way that the decumentation concerning your server's
configuration directives is rather scarce, and even though the manpages do
offer some command reference, the server configuration is mostly a
trial-and-error process. I believe that if I had a complete command
reference chart at hand I could do a better job with configuring the
server, and so I would like to ask you if such a chart is available. If it
is, could you point me the way to it, or tell me what I should do to obtain
one?

Best regards -
Bartlomiej Kos