[tac_plus] Git repo for tac_plus?

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Wed Feb 11 21:27:57 UTC 2015

Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 06:55:59PM +0100, Kristian Larsson:
> What are the security implications that you are concerned about? You

remotes connecting to the host; any number of lurking exploits could exist
or configurations errors on my part.  i havent setup these tools before.

anyway, i'll provide something after the machine is upgraded in March.  but,
I also have to separate from other things that in the tree, but are unrelated.