[tac_plus] Git repo for tac_plus?

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Tue Jan 27 23:09:44 UTC 2015

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:11:20AM +0100, Kristian Larsson:
> Hello Shrubbery,
>
> where is the source code for tac_plus hosted? I can't seem to find
> anything but the tarball available on your web page. I'm afraid the
> answer is that there is no git repo, correct?

The repo is on my servers and I do not have a publicly accessible interface.
I am not moving it or any of my code to github, sorry.  I may be convinced
to create a public interface, I suppose there could be value there, but I've
not wanted to deal with the security implications and you are only the
second to ask.  I am happy to receive patches, have, and have merged several.