[tac_plus] Please ignore recently posted patches... they're on GitHub now

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Mon Dec 5 21:19:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

I had previously sent a series of patches for 4.0.4.28 but hadn’t realized that there was a 4.0.4.29a planned… Also, the list wasn’t working for some time so I decided to put the patches somewhere that they’d be ready when the mailing list came back up.

Have a look here to see what I’ve been up to:

https://github.com/pprindeville/tac_plus/commits/dev/29a

I’m between jobs so I’ve been busy trying to do something useful while my resume is out in the ether… (Well, and a job which I was expecting to take immediately fell through when they low-balled me.)

-Philip