[tac_plus] Need your help

83358066 83358066 at qq.com
Fri Mar 23 06:20:31 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel

 I definitely agree with you to use  Role-Based Access Control , And I'm sure the Role-Based Access Control is in effect to access the SAN switch  ,what I want to achieve is at the base of the RBAC how can we forbid a specific command to be run ?

   user = stuser {
         member = usergroup
         login = file /etc/passwd         service = exec {
        brcd-role = Admin
        brcd-AV-Pair1 = "homeLF=128;LFRoleList=1-128"
        brcd-AV-Pair2 = "chassisRole=switchadmin"