[tac_plus] Questions regarding tacacs+ server config file

veerabhadra veerabhadra at stpi.in
Mon Mar 26 04:48:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

Can i use "single"  tac_plus.conf file to load configuration to authenticate
cisco and juniper devices at the same time.
If yes, can i have template of the configuration file , please.

I have the network with cisco and juniper devices and looking to
authenticate users of both devices using single tacacs server and single
config file.

Regards
Veerabhadra