[tac_plus] Questions regarding tacacs+ server config file

veerabhadra veerabhadra at stpi.in
Mon Mar 26 07:17:43 UTC 2018

Sir,

Authenticating users of network using standalone file for each NAS works
fine. ( cisco and juniper separately).
Please let me know how to combine both cisco and juniper config in single
file to authenticate same users of both devices.

Did not find any details in man pages for combining config for both devices.

Regards
Veerabhadra