[rancid] Re: How do i downgrade from 2.3.2a9 to 2.3.2a8

Lance Vermilion rancid at gheek.net
Thu Feb 26 16:54:33 UTC 2009

You might want to source the conf file in "<rancid
home>/etc/rancid.conf" to make sure you have all the same environment
variables when you use clogin by default.

It is timing out for a reason and I am not 100% sure why. I would
think because it can't recognize the prompt correctly, or maybe you
have some characters like "#" in your login/banner motd that it is
seeing.

paste back to the list

 clogin -c "show time" <host>