[rancid] f5rancid problems

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Fri Feb 26 16:28:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

Running 2.3.2 here and trying to use f5rancid.  I am able to
successfully login to the device using "clogin <devicename>" but the
commands seem to time out:

=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 1.
fc-f5-04.blah.com clogin error: Error: TIMEOUT reached
fc-f5-04.blah.com: missed cmd(s): ls --full-time --color=never
/config/ssl/ssl.crt,bigpipe route static show,bigpipe base list,cat
/config/bigip.license,bigpipe platform,bigpipe db show,bigpipe monitor
list all,ls --full-time --color=never /config/ssl/ssl.key,bigpipe
version,bigpipe profile list,bigpipe list
fc-f5-04.blah.com: End of run not found
#

All of the commands that it says it is running are valid.  We are
running BigIP 10.0.1 on these F5 devices.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Josh