[rancid] Get data into svn

kevin Fletch virtuallywarped at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:29:09 UTC 2011

Rancid is awesome, I am new but thanks for a great tool!

I set up my 1st server yesterday on ubuntu as that is what was
requested for the OS.

I was able to get rancid to download one of the configs by using the
command with rclogin and I am next going through the cron scheduling
and add more devices.

I setup svn and websvn, but I am not sure how to get the data into the
svn repo?  I tried running svn update, but I'm stuck at the working
copy error.  I'm new to svn as well, so I'm sure it something easy,
but I've searched and spent a few hours.
Can anyone point me in the ochre direction?  I see my config file in
the config folder under the group folder I created in rancid. I didn't
do the alias stuff yet because I haven't done the email stuff yet and
I wasn't sure what the MTA was referring to?

Thanks,
Jake