[rancid] Cisco WLC: Rancid 3.0 add other vendor devices???

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Mon May 19 20:59:57 UTC 2014

Mon, May 19, 2014 at 09:56:11AM +1000, Gavin Jones:
> Hi Josh,
>             Heasley who is on this list recently solved this issue for me,
> he gave me a patch to recompile back into the source. I will await him to
> reply with the patch as he can explain it better.
>
> Thanks

imo, the better fix is to move the cmd-line options from rancid-fe to
rancid.types* so the older scripts do not need to change.  This seems like
an important fix, aka big cockup; so, I've dropped rancid 3.1:
ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/rancid/rancid-3.1.tar.gz

(git, v6 prefix sorting, and few others didnt make it.)